Terms & Conditions Tatevik
Applicability of the terms and conditions
These terms and conditions constitute the framework for maintaining a workable relationship with our customers. These terms and conditions apply to all transactions made through the website ‘www.tatevikballet.com’, including but not limited to the sale/purchase of Tatevik leotards.
These terms and conditions are not intended to make things complicated for a dissatisfied customer. Naturally we will do our best to make sure that our customers are not only happy with their TATEVIK piece(s) but also satisfied with the service behind it.
You agree in our "Terms and Conditions" to allow us up to twelve weeks following receipt of payment to deliver your product. If we are unable to deliver your product after twelve weeks, you are entitled to request a refund of the charged amount.
Returns, Exchanges, and Cancellations
1. The customer is entitled to return the ordered TATEVIK piece within 14 days upon delivery of the TATEVIK piece. The customer shall inform the seller hereof by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days upon delivery of the TATEVIK piece. The customer does not have to motivate his/her request for return.
2. In addition to the previous section, the customer is entitled to return the ordered TATEVIK piece if:
The delivered Tatevik piece shows manufacturing defects, or
The delivered Tatevik piece does not correspond with the Tatevik piece, as described in the order confirmation;
The customer has to inform TATEVIK of the abovementioned manufacturing defect or the non-conformity with the order confirmation within 30 days upon delivery of the TATEVIK piece.
3. If the customer wants to return the TATEVIK piece pursuant to the previous sections 1 and 2, the customer has to send the TATEVIK piece to:
The TATEVIK piece has to be returned in the original package in which it came, with all original tags and labels attached. The TATEVIK piece must be returned in new condition, both unworn and unwashed.
4. If the customer wants to return the ordered TATEVIK piece, pursuant to section 2 (manufacturing defect or non-conformity) the customer needs to inform the seller hereof by e-mail via email@example.com within 14 days upon delivery of the TATEVIK piece. The customer hereby clearly needs to mention his/her order ID and explain the nature of the defect, as described above, and include pictures in a digital format.
The seller will inform the customer within 14 days following the e-mail whether he/she is entitled to a refund. Only upon confirmation by the seller, the customer will be entitled to a refund.
5. If all of the abovementioned stipulations are met, we will reimburse you for return postage. Items returned that do not comply with our return policy will be discarded or returned at the customers' expense. Only items bought directly from official representatives may be returned. Returns and exchanges are not admissible on discounts or items that have been specially adjusted upon the customer’s request or have been damaged during transport/shipping.
6. Sale of discounted items are final and for no reason can be returned, exchanged, or refunded.
2. If all of these stipulations are met, we will reimburse you for return postage. Items returned that do not comply with our return policy will be discarded or returned at the customers' expense. Only items bought directly from official representatives may be returned. Returns and exchanges are not admissible on discounts or items that have been specially adjusted or damaged during transport/shipping.
Unavailability of ordered items
If for any reason we are unable to fill your order due to the unavailability of the ordered items, we will contact you directly to discuss appropriate recourse, such as but not limited to a refund or a gift voucher.
The prices for the Tatevik piece mentioned on the website do not include shipping costs, as set out below. Shipping costs are added separately and will be added before check-out.
TATEVIK reserves the right to change the prices for the Tatevik piece, as mentioned on the website at any given time. The price for the ordered Tatevik piece and the price to be paid by the customer, will be the price mentioned on the website at the moment of checkout and payment, and as mentioned in the order confirmation.
Tatevik will not disclose customer information to third parties. A system is used to keep track of your shopping details, client information (such as name and address information) and payment information in order to process your order and is necessary to execute the sale/purchase agreement.
We ship worldwide using standard post for orders of 15 items or less. For orders of 15 items or more we ship with an expedited service, such as UPS, FedEx, or similar.
Shipping time is separate from that spent on production. It is dependent on both the chosen shipping method, and the address of the recipient.
The recipient is responsible for all import duties, taxes, and extra costs associated with package entering the destination country.
If your package is returned because the address is incorrect, not found, or because the package was unclaimed, we will not resend the package without additional payment for the cost of resending. Please make sure your address is correct, current, and that there is always someone available to claim the package.
TATEVIK is not responsible for items damaged, lost or stolen in the mail.
To minimize the risk of damage or loss we will happily ship your packages using a preferred service, at an additional cost. To do so, please contact us when placing your order straightaway so that we can account for this.
Fabric / Color
Combinations of very light colors with darker ones are particularly susceptible to running and discoloration. We do not refund or exchange any pieces affected in this way. Our suggestion is to follow the Fabric care and any special instructions or notes.
Fabric care: Hand wash only in cold water. Use very mild detergent. Do not iron. Do not use dryer- lay flat to dry.
Do not wear for long periods of intense exertion as high levels of body acid or Alkaline combined with warm body temperatures may have adverse effects and may cause discoloration or colors to run or bleed.
The sizes of the Tatevik pieces are based on the customized Tatevik size chart, as mentioned on the website. We advise you to consult the customized Tatevik size chart on the website, prior to placing an order. It is your responsibility to select a correct size. TATEVIK will not return or reimburse any TATEVIK pieces due to the fact that the customer selected a wrong size.
Our sizing chart is based on the fact that we typically cater primarily to semi-professional and professional dancers. All TATEVIK pieces have been specifically designed for the dancer's body and therefore may fit other shapes improperly. Not every model is meant for every body type. However, because most of the fabrics that we use do stretch generously and can even account for a size up to 30% larger than what is listed on our chart, there is a lot of give in the fit. Provided that you follow the size chart, TATEVIK pieces can fit many body types.